All abstracts will be considered for poster presentation.
1) Design as portrait posters at dimension: 90 x 120 cm.
2) Poster should be written in English and contain the abstract submitted.
3) Presenting author name should be written in bold font.
4) The poster should be hanged according to ID number which will be provided by the end of June.
5) Schedules for posters sessions will be announced in the Program, please check and confirm your number.
6) Please bring the necessary supplies to hang your poster.Do NOT use thumbtacks (tachinhas) to hang your poster
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT: MAY 28TH
ATTENTION: We kindly inform that to submit an abstract you should pay your registration first, which will be confirmed by the bank or credit card in 24h (working days) or 48 h (weekends).
If your payment has not been confirmed, please send the proof of payment to email@example.com
Please, do not let to send your abstract on deadline day, because the system may get overloaded.
Each registered author is allowed a maximum quota of two abstracts. To submit a third abstract, another author must be registered.
You will receive a confirmation email after successfully completing the submission of your abstract.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us by email or phone.
1) Text should be written in English (make sure it does not contain spelling or grammar mistakes- non-revised texts will not be considered);
2) Limit text to 250 words (check topic 03);
3) Abstract should contain:
Information on ethical approval and funding support.
4) Use Arial font 10. The system does not accept tables;
5) Do not include the title and authors names on online submission text.
6) Approval from Ethical Committee on Animal or Human studies should be informed when necessary.
ATTENTION – FILE TEXT SUBMISSION (both procedures have to be completed- online and file submissions)
There is an area at the online form to upload a Word file.
This document shall contain:
Title; Authors names and affiliations, contact details and disclosures; items from topic 03 (online submission)
The file containing the abstract should be formatted as: arial 10, line spacing: 1.5; justified paragraph
List of authors
• Full name and affiliation(s) should be provided. This information must be included in the abstract file (doc or docx) as mentioned above. Please, make sure to use to correct font size and formatting.
Ex: José Silva (1), Carlos Silva (2), Ana Silva (1,2).
(1) Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, University of Brazil, São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Department of Cell Biology, University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
• The name and address of the presenting author should be underlined, together with their email and complete telephone contact details (institutional and mobile). This information must be included in the abstract file (doc or docx).
** The registered author will be considered for correspondence and will be able to check the status of evaluation at his/her personal page on the system until May 28th.
• All authors should disclose any financial or personal relationships with individuals or organizations that could be perceived to bias their work. All sources of funding should also be declared.
The author should be registered before sending the abstract.
ATTENTION: Abstracts that do not follow these formatting rules will be automatically declassified.