Celebrating its 75th anniversary, the School of Nursing of University of São Paulo (EEUSP) and the University Hospital of the University of São Paulo (HU-USP) will promote the JBI Brazil - 2017 Conference of the Americas - Evidence Implementation (JBI2017CoA) and the Annual Directors Meeting of the Collaborating Centers of Americas of the Joanna Briggs Institute (Implementation Science Synthesis Network of the Americas - ISSNA).
The JBI2017CoA debated evidence implementation from the perspective of implementing best practices in healthcare services.
The objectives of the meeting were to:
- Promote debate on the scope of implementation science and challenges for implementing best practices in health services;
- Promote institutional and international exchange for the dissemination of evidence-based health care principles;
- Promote the broadcasting of research on evidence synthesis and implementation;
- Strengthen the collaborative network of JBI collaborating entities in the region of the Americas;
- Host the annual meeting of the ISSNA.
The Scientific Committee appraised 81 abstracts and accepted 66 for oral (32) or poster (34) communication. This document presents the accepted abstracts, as their authors submitted them.
We wish the abstracts collected here communicate how important is the implementation science to justify the health research and to improve the global health.
Scientific Committee of the JBI Brazil - 2017 Conference of the Americas
Realization and Organization