Abstracts Standards and Abstract Model
Deadlines and Restrictions
- Abstracts must be submitted unfailingly until 09/30/2021
- Abstracts submitted after 09/30/2021 will be refused automatically
- All abstracts must be sent to the online platform made available via e-mail. Abstracts submitted through e-mail or fax will not be accepted
- Only original scientific contributions under the congress Scopus will be reviewed, and submissions already presented in other events will be rejected
- Abstracts of bibliography reviews will not be accepted, nor will other works which do not present data
- For the submission of an abstract, at least one author must register for the event before the submission
- The maximum number of authors per abstract is 10
- Two hundred abstracts will be accepted in total; should an abstract be refused; the submission fee will not be refunded.
The payment receipt and the registration certificate must be sent via e-mail for the submission release on the platform. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be written in English and must have between 350 and 400 words (authors' names, abstract title, keywords, and financing agency do not count).
- Abstract titles must have 250 characters maximum.
- Abstracts must have a brief introduction and disclose the methodologies, results, and conclusions involved
- Submissions must not have figures, tables, citations, references, or unusual abbreviations
- Three to five keywords must be chosen, none of which can be present in the abstract's title
- In, the research's financial supporters must be disclosed, if there any
- It falls to the author to choose the submission's area of knowledge. However, the scientific commission may reassign any work to another area of knowledge should it be necessary
- All abstracts must be pertinent to at least one area of knowledge described below:
- Environmental Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Food Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Biotechnology and Innovation
- Each applicant can only submit one abstract in doc. format
- Authors, filiations, and contact must follow the platform's submission rules.